Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts


Optimus Prime and the Autobots take on their biggest challenge yet. When a new threat capable of destroying the entire planet emerges, they must team up with a powerful faction of Transformers known as the Maximals to save Earth.

I know I said I was done with the Transformers franchise after the last massive turd that I walked out on but I thought that with it being free that I would give it another shot.  I even tried nooning up so that maybe the buzz could make me laugh at it.  Nope.  Walked out half way through after doing nothing but shaking my head in disgust and saying What? over and over again for the first hour.   Unreal how bad this franchise is and that it keeps going.

I would not recommend anyone watch this.  I am the king of enjoying the turn off your brain action movies that are over the top and ridiculous (I'm looking at you Fast & Furious) but there is something that just massively triggers me with these Transformers movies that I can't get by.