Arthur & The Invisibles

From Luc Besson, comes a family adventure about a boy who, after his grandfather disappears, sets out to save his family home from emerging real estate developers. Arthur learns that he must follow his grandfather's ancient clues to a vast treasure – and unlock the passageway to a spectacular new world filled with mysterious little people, so tiny they are considered invisible, and enlist their help. But once in the magical land, Arthur must join swords with a beautiful princess and a reckless army of defenders to save the land from the evil wizard.

I loved this movie! I took my future stepdaughter to see this and the two of us couldn't have enjoyed it more. It made me think back to how much I loved movies like "The Dark Crystal" and "Labyrinth" when I was a kid. There's something about those kind of family fantasy films that completely take you in to the world they have created and you thoroughly enjoy the ride. I really enjoyed the back and forth between the real world where the farm is close to being taken and the animated world of the Mimimoys. The animation was also phenomenal and the voices were so appropriate. Snoop Dogg as the dj at one point had me laughing my ass off.

I fully recommend this movie to anyone with kids or anyone who has a soft spot for fantasy movies like this. I'm giving in the Cinco stampo of Must See. Be sure to check this one out.