The Queen

When news of the death of Princess Diana, undoubtedly the most famous woman in the world, breaks upon a shocked and disbelieving British public, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II retreats behind the walls of Balmoral Castle with her family, unable to comprehend the public response to the tragedy. For Tony Blair, the popular and newly elected Prime Minister, the people's need for reassurance and support from their leaders is palpable. As the unprecedented outpouring of emotion grows ever stronger, Blair must find a way to reconnect the Queen with the British public.

I thought that this was a pretty good movie with great acting performances by all. Unfortunately, I was never really in to the whole Princess Diana thing so I'm thinking that kind of took the wind out of the movie's sails for me. However, Wonder Woman loved the movie and I'm going to allow her to do the review on this one . . . . .

I got to tell you that when the whole Princess Diana thing happened I was very annoyed at the Royal family for how they handled everything. I thought that they were so wrong for basically not bothering to acknowledge anything regarding the death of someone so important. This movie was so well done that it actually made me come out understanding the queen's thinking and respecting her that much more. I enjoyed the movie very much.

Wonder Woman recommends this movie to all who liked Princess Diana and/or knows about the whole original story. Mr. Cinco agrees. Never doubt the opinion of Wonder Woman, people!