500 Days Of Summer

An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman (Deschanel) who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man (Gordon-Levitt) who falls for her.

This movie was great. I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it looked good from the preview but I didn't think I would enjoy it nearly as much as I did. It is one of the more realistic relationship movies I've ever seen. The back and forth storytelling was very well scripted and filmed. The chemistry between the two main characters was very believable. The supporting characters were well written (especially the young girl helping Gordon-Levitt). They also had these really great mocking film/commercial scenes randomly throughout the movie that were hilarious and fit in perfectly. SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT . . . . . . . . This is probably the best non-"happy" ending date movies you could possibly imagine.

I fully recommend that everyone check this bad boy out. Its opened very limited, but if you have the chance, its definitely worth your time and money.