Halloween II

It's that time of year again, and Michael Myers has returned home to sleepy Haddonfield, Illinois to take care of some unfinished family business. Unleashing a trail of terror that only horror master Rob Zombie can, Myers will stop at nothing to bring closure to the secrets of his twisted past. But the town's got an unlikely new hero, if they can only stay alive long enough to stop the unstoppable.

I couldn't even make it through the first hour of this movie. It is just plain crap. And this is coming from someone that growing up found Halloween to be my favorite horror series by far and would get pumped for every reincarnation of Michael Myers even though it was just the same movie over and over again. The "original" Halloween II scared the hell out of me. I absolutely loved it. This one is poop. Its just like the first Rob Zombie take on Halloween. Its just a whole lot more gore and bone crunching sounds while the attacks are happening. He is also completely in love with characters yelling "f#ck". I'm not going to pretend that I'm not a potty mouth at numerous times, but words do no justice to how many times this was the only word that characters were saying or yelling repeatedly. Rob Zombie has made a complete mess out of what was my favorite horror franchise.

I wouldn't recommend anyone checking this movie out ever. Its a complete and total waste of time and even a die hard Halloween franchise fan like me couldn't make it through this whole movie.