Somewhere

Somewhere is a look into the orbit of actor Johnny Marco (played by Stephen Dorff). You have probably seen him in the tabloids; Johnny is living at the legendary Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood. He has a Ferrari to drive around in, and a constant stream of girls and pills to stay in with. Comfortably numbed, Johnny drifts along. Then, his 11-year-old daughter Cleo (Elle Fanning) from his failed marriage arrives unexpectedly at the Chateau. Their encounters encourage Johnny to face up to where he is in life and confront the question that we all must: which path in life will you take?

Every time I see a movie that Sofia Coppola is involved in. I hate her that much more. I just don't see what the critics see. Her movies suck. This one is no different. It's only 90 minutes long and I couldn't make it past 30. I was so bored out of my mind that I didn't even want it on as background noise while I got other stuff done. It ironically doesn't go . . . . . somewhere. They should have named it Nowhere.
I wouldn't recommend anyone bother wasting their time with this snooze fest. It is beyond pointless and Sofia Coppola is the queen of $hit fingers. She touches it . . . . . . it's $hit.