Yogi Bear

Jellystone Park has been losing business, so greedy Mayor Brown decides to shut it down and sell the land. That means families will no longer be able to experience the natural beauty of the outdoors -- and, even worse, Yogi and Boo Boo will be tossed out of the only home they've ever known. Faced with his biggest challenge ever, Yogi must prove that he really is "smarter than the average bear" as he and Boo Boo join forces with their old nemesis Ranger Smith to find a way to save Jellystone Park from closing forever.


This was a rough one. I pretty much expected it to be just like Alvin & The Chipmunks, but it was worse. Why do they insist on taking things that I liked from my childhood and killing them? Don't get me wrong. Young kids will probably love this. Unfortunately, there is next to nothing there for older kids or teh adults that take them. It was very forced, you want to kill the actual "actors" in the movie and I probably would have outright left if it wasn't for the one or two laughs from Boo-Boo.

I wouldn't really recommend anyone checking this out. Again, what did I expect? Not much. Kind of got less though. Sad.