Insidious



  • The writer-director team behind Saw and the filmmakers of Paranormal Activity redefine the haunted house genre in Insidious. This horror film is the terrifying story of a family who shortly after moving discover that dark spirits have possessed their home and that their son has inexplicably fallen into a coma. Trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to discover that it was not their house that was haunted.

  • This movie terrified me. Completely terrified me. I wouldn't look at the screen for massive portions of the movie. I wish that they would make more scary movies like this. No gore. No crazy psycho killers. Just straight up creepy ghosts, music and sudden sight scares. I thought that it was going to fall flat towards the end because it started to go in to that ghost hunters/spirits from the beyond type stuff that if you aren't into it seems like the most hokey bs around. However, it pulled through and stayed creeptastic from start to finish. I will probably not be sleeping too well tonight.

  • I completely recommend this movie to anyone who enjoys scary movies. Its legit scary and an awesome watch.