Soul Surfer




  • Soul Surfer is the inspiring true story of teen surfer Bethany Hamilton, who lost her arm in a shark attack and courageously overcame all odds to become a champion again, through her sheer determination and unwavering faith.In the wake of this life-changing event that took her arm and nearly her life, Bethany's feisty determination and steadfast beliefs spur her toward an adventurous comeback that gives her the grit to turn her loss into a gift for others.

  • This was a decent movie for what it is. It's an amazing true story that deserved feature film recognition. The performances of the family members and the rest of Bethany's support network were endearing. The only thing is that I wasn't fully hooked. It could have been that I was exhausted or it could have been that I wasn't a teenage girl. The bottom line is Stinka loved it. She was the reason I went and her enjoyment made it worth it.

  • I would definitely recommend this movie for teenage girls obviously. They will love it. And I know that it was a decent overall movie but I just wasn't that in to it.