Scream 4



  • Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell), now the author of a self-help book, returns home to Woodsboro on the last stop of her book tour. There she reconnects with Sheriff Dewey (David Arquette) and Gale (Courteney Cox), who are now married, as well as her cousin Jill (Emma Roberts) and her Aunt Kate (Mary McDonnell). Unfortunately, Sidney's appearance also brings about the return of Ghostface, putting Sidney, Gale, and Dewey, along with Jill, her friends, and the whole town of Woodsboro in danger.

  • This was a surprisingly enjoyable reboot of one of the best horror movies ever made. The original Scream is a classic for me. Equal parts scare inducing and equal parts laughs. They mocked themselves and the genre the whole time and pretty much changed the game of horror movie watching. Unfortunately, they were never really able to recapture that magic. Scream 2 was only good for the first half and then tanked and I still remember how pissed off I was after watching a 1am screening of Scream 3. I was kind of excited about this just because of the loyalty I still have for the original but still tried to keep my expectations pretty low. Not sure if it was directly because of that or not, but I enjoyed this one. I would say it's definitely my second favorite in the franchise. Its nowhere near the level of the first - nothing probably ever will be - but I liked it much more than 2 or 3.

  • I would definitely recommend horror fans checking this out. Pretty sure it doesn't matter though because I'm sure you have all seen it already or will be very soon.