Despicable Me 2


In Despicable Me 2, Chris Meledandri and his acclaimed filmmaking team create an all-new comedy animated adventure featuring the return of Gru (Steve Carell), the girls, the unpredictably hilarious minions... and a host of new and outrageously funny characters.

I LOVE THE MINIONS!!!!  Seriously.  They might be my favorite animated characters of all time.  These guys crack me up.  Sure, the stuff with Gru wasn't as funny as it was in the first one.  Sure, the cuteness of the girls wasn't as adorable as the first one (although Agnes really gets me with how similar she is to Stinka).  Sure, the villain was nowhere near as good as Vector from the first one.  But the minions were awesome/hysterical.  And that really is all that mattered to me.  I was straight up belly laughing at multiple points during the movie.

I absolutely recommend people checking this movie out.  Respect the minions!!!!