Blended


After a disastrous blind date, single parents Lauren (Barrymore) and Jim (Sandler) agree on only one thing: they never want to see each other again. But when they each sign up separately for a fabulous family vacation with their kids, they are all stuck sharing a suite at a luxurious African safari resort for a week.

Very rarely do Adam Sandler movies land in the middle for me.  I either think that they are absolutely awful or I really enjoy them.  After the first 5-10 minutes I thought for sure that this one was destined to be one of the awful ones.  It seemed so rushed and forced and the children actors were some of the worst I've ever seen.  But as the movie went on the kid actors grew on me and it actually developed into a pretty decent movie.  Still not sure why this had to take place in Africa, but it was a cute date type movie.  Especially for people with kids.  And what is there not to like about Terry Crews and his back up people popping up over and over again and singing.  Never got old.  Actually got funnier each time.

I would actually recommend people checking out Blended.  Didn't think I would at the start but it turned into a pretty enjoyable movie.