Neighbors


Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne lead the cast of Neighbors, a comedy about a young couple suffering from arrested development who are forced to live next to a fraternity house after the birth of their newborn baby. 

This was a pretty funny movie.  Could it have been funnier?  Yes.  They decided to inject some drama into the two main frat brothers that kind of drained the movie from it's laugh track for awhile.  But outside of that - this was a pretty funny movie.  Its baffling to me how much I find myself enjoying the comedic version of Zac Efron more and more.  Seth Rogen plays pretty much the same character just like always.  But he played very well off of Rose Byrne and Zac Efron.  The dance off scene was priceless.

I would recommend people checking this out even though I think it could have been funnier.  I still enjoyed it alot and their was great chemistry throughout the cast.