Frozen II


Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she'll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough.

I tried.  I really really tried to be open minded about this movie and let go of my dislike of the original Frozen.  But the same issues I had with the first one came roaring back with this one.  If you take Olaf out of this I would have totally hated it.  I just don't understand the love for Anna and Elsa.  The music is so dreary and down.  And the subject matter really isn't kid friendly at all when you think about it.  I will never understand the fascination with these princesses and their story.

It doesn't matter what I say about this - pretty much the whole world or anyone with kids will eventually see it regardless. I just really don't get it and was not a fan of this one anymore than I was of the original.