Terminator: Dark Fate


James Cameron and Tim Miller are treating the new movie as a direct sequel to Cameron’s "Terminator 2: Judgment Day." “We’re starting a search for an 18-something woman to be the new centerpiece of the new story,” Cameron said. “We still fold time. We will have characters from the future and the present. There will be mostly new characters, but we’ll have Arnold and Linda’s characters to anchor it.”

I'm not going to say that this movie was awesome because it is what it is.  But I will say that I very surprisingly enjoyed this movie.  I will also say that this is the best Terminator since T2.  Granted that is not saying much but still.  The action was cool.  The pacing was cool.  The new characters were well introduced.  The old characters were mixed in well.  I never in a million years thought I would but I really enjoyed this movie.

I would actually recommend people checking this out.  Still can't believe I'm writing that because I gave up them doing any more worthwhile Terminator films but I really liked it.