Bad Boys For Life


The new installment centers on the Miami PD and its elite AMMO team’s attempt to take down Armando Armas (Jacob Scipio), head of a drug cartel. Armando is a cold-blooded killer with a vicious, taunting nature. He is committed to the work of the cartel and is dispatched by his mother to kill Mike Lowery.

This is honestly one of my favorite and most enjoyable movie franchises ever.  Loved the first movie and have seen it a million times.  The second one is probably one of my favorite sequels ever and I've probably watched it even more.  This one did not disappoint at all especially considering how much time had gone by between movies.  The chemistry was still off the charts.  The action was awesome.  The laughs were huge.  And they gave so many shoutouts to classic moments from the previous two movies that made it even better.  I was super psyched for this movie and it did not disappoint at all.

I would absolutely recommend people checking this movie out.  This is the type of movie that made me fall in love with going to theaters in the first place.  Just an awesome ride.