The Informer


Written by Matt Cook (Patriots Day) based on the novel “Three Seconds” by Roslund/Hellström, the film follows an ex-special forces agent and convicted felon (Kinnaman) as he works undercover with the FBI to bring down a Polish drug syndicate in New York to earn a fresh start at life. However, when he’s asked to go back to prison by the mob boss and his corrupt FBI handlers, he must fight for his life as a drug deal goes wrong and his handlers consider outing him as the mole.

I just assumed that this was your textbook straight to bluray kind of movie and was very pleasantly surprised.  This movie had a really good and pretty intense storyline and a lot of great performances.  I really enjoyed this movie a million more times than I thought I would.

I would actually recommend people checking this bad boy out.  This was a very enjoyable watch.