The Grudge


Director Nicolas Pesce ("Eyes of My Mother," "Piercing") is reimagining "The Grudge" with a new adaptation of the blockbuster supernatural thriller -- titled "Grudge" -- which he will direct for Ghost House and Good Universe.

First of all - I feel as if any sort of reboots should have a minimum amount of time before they are done.  Like there were three different guys playing Spider-Man in the same decade.  That is nonsense.  And don't get me started on all things Batman that are not connected to Christopher Nolan.  But at least in those cases - they were attempts at rebooting an excellent franchise.  But The Grudge?  I fell like I just saw this movie and the sequels were garbage.  Was there a need for this to be rebooted?  Who exactly was eager for this?  And the movie was beyond lamer than the original.  Why is with the making of reboots and having them actually be noticeably lesser than the original?  I'm looking at you Child's Play.  Anywho - this movie was garbage.

I wouldn't recommend anyone bothering with this movie.  It was total trash and a waste of time.