The Pursuit Of Happyness

In The Pursuit of Happyness, Chris Gardner (Will Smith) is a bright and talented, but marginally employed salesman. Struggling to make ends meet, Gardner finds himself and his five-year-old son evicted from their San Francisco apartment with nowhere to go. When Gardner lands an internship at a prestigious stock brokerage firm, he and his son endure many hardships, including living in shelters, in pursuit of his dream of a better life for the two of them.

Even though I could understand some people could think it's too sappy and pulls heart strings too much, I thought this movie was phenomenal!!! Will Smith was awesome as always. It is really hard to believe that "The Fresh Prince" has ended up being such an amazing actor, but he performs so well in this movie that I couldn't look away from the screen and barely felt the two hours pass by while watching it. This is also the type of movie that makes you realize that no matter how bad you have it - it could always be much worse and that you just have to keep pushing through no matter what. I could not have seen this movie at a more perfect time in my life. This movie made me realize that no matter how tough things are or how hard of a time I could be having dealing with things - I have got my Wonder Woman (there are few people out there more wonderous than her, people!) , I have got my health, and I have got my kids/family.

I fully recommend this movie to everyone. I think that it should get a nomination for Best Picture this year and that Will Smith completely deserves the Best Actor award. What are you waiting for? Go see it!