Rocky Balboa

The greatest underdog story of our time is back for one final round of the Rocky franchise. Former heavyweight champion Rocky Balboa steps out of retirement and back into the ring, pitting himself against a new rival in a dramatically different era. After a virtual boxing match declares Rocky Balboa the victor over current champion Mason Dixon, the legendary fighter's passion and spirit are reignited.

I thought that it was a joke when I originally heard that they were making this movie. Then, when I found out it was true - I thought this would be one of the worst movies ever made. Wasn't Rocky V bad enough to kill the franchise? However, I was very surprised by this movie and ended up enjoying it very much. I'm not going to come close to saying that it was a great movie, but it was a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be. It dragged a little bit at the beginning and the tension between Rocky and his son was a tad on the annoying side, but once it all got going you feel like you are watching the first one (or Rocky IV - my personal favorite) all over again. You are completely sucked in and excited and find yourself wanting to clap at the end.

I fully recommend that everyone check this one out. It's not a must see but it is more than worthy of the trip to the theater.