Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem

In this follow-up to Alien vs. Predator, the monsters from two of the scariest film franchises ever, wage war in an American Midwestern town – with the residents caught in the middle.

Aliens and Predator were two of my favorite movies growing up. I was so psyched to see the original Alien Vs. Predator movie because I was a huge fan of the comic books. Ultimately, I ended up being pretty disappointed because of where it took place and what not and because the movie was rated PG-13. When I saw that they were making this one with it taking place in a town and that it was rated R, I thought I was finally going to get to see the version I wanted. OH MY GOD! I can't remember the last time that I was so disappointed in a movie. This movie was horrid! The script was one of the worst things ever written. The acting was so bad that I was rooting for all of them to get killed asap. Then there was how bad the interaction between the Aliens and the Predator was. They filmed every fight sequence in the dark so you basically had no clue what was actually going on. As for the desired gore that necessitated a R rating - there was no limit to the lengths that they went in this movie. The face hugger aliens attacking a little boy? The lead alien making pregnant women ingest the alien babies so they can then blow out their pregnant stomachs? How can they screw up such a simple concept so badly!?!

I wouldn't recommend that anyone check this piece of turd out. And that is coming from a huge Aliens and Predator fan.