12 Rounds

The story centers on a New Orleans police detective (Cena) whose girlfriend is kidnapped. Harris plays an FBI agent and Gillen is taking the kidnapper role.

Can you tell how lame this movie is from the plot summary above? I knew this movie was going to suck and it totally did. The bottom line is that Stinka is a huge wrestling fan and John Cena is her favorite. She was so psyched to see this movie and totally loved it. The movie is essentially an 80s action throwback a la Segal, Stallone and Schwartzenneger with horrible acting, a totally predictable story line with a textbook bad guy and lots and lots of explosions.

I really wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone. The only reason I was barely able to get through it was because Stinka was enjoying it so much. Outside of that - I would have pulled the plug 15 minutes in and I still would have known everything that happened.