The Last House On The Left

The night she arrives at the remote Collingwood lakehouse, Mari (Sara Paxton) and her friend are kidnapped by a prison escapee and his crew. Terrified and left for dead, Mari's only hope is to make it back to parents John and Emma (Tony Goldwyn and Monica Potter). Unfortunately, her attackers unknowingly seek shelter at the one place she could be safe. And when her family learns the horrifying story, they will make three strangers curse the day they came to "The Last House on the Left."

This was one of those tough movies to review. Do you say that you liked it? Does that mean that you are some kind of a sadistic maniac who enjoys watching rapes, mutilations, and insane gore? Well . . . . I guess thats me in a nutshell because I liked the movie. I think the reason that I was able to watch it though is that if anyone was to ever do the things that they did to these people's daughter to my Stinka - the lord almighty wouldn't be able to stop me from doing the same things and much worse than were shown in this movie.

I'd recommend this movie to anyone who is in to scary/gory movies. This is by no means a "good" movie, but if you can stomach it you totally end up getting in to it.