Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun-Li

Powerful forces are converging on the streets of Bangkok. They are warriors, some of whom possess extraordinary abilities, all of whom are determined to see their side prevail. Some fight for us; the others for unlimited power. Now, they are preparing for the ultimate battle - of terror versus beauty, light versus darkness, and good versus evil.

This movie is pretty much garbage. Who honestly didn't expect that though? Its about 15 years too late as far as I'm concerned and while I admit that I remembered a lot of the characters, I really couldn't care less. This is the type of action movie that was made for the 80s. Even the fight scenes were disappointing. The worst part of the movie was the two cops in the movie. They might have been the worst acted cop cliche performances ever.

I would not recommend that anyone check this out. I really don't think too many people were going to anyway but it really is poop.