Miss March

Miss March tells the story of a young man (Cregger) who awakens from a four-year coma to hear that his once virginal high-school sweetheart (Alessi) has since become a naked centerfold in a men’s magazine. He and his sex-crazed best friend (Moore) decide to take a cross- country road trip in order to crash a party at the magazine’s legendary headquarters and win back the girl.

This was some of the most horrid 8 minutes of film I've ever seen. I decided to give this movie a quickie litmus test while working the booth over the weekend and after 8 absurd minutes, I already know that I will never be watching the remainder of this film. Here's a brief review of what I saw. Friend broke other friend out of hospital and said they had to get out of town because of a problem with his girlfriend. He had bought her a stripper pole for their 13 month "boning" anniversary. She danced on the pole, got excited and decided to "please" the guy. While "pleasing" he showed her how he had also put in a strobelite. Turns out that the girl had epilepsy and bit down as part of her seizure. The only way he could get her off was by stabbing her with a fork. This all actually happened. Turns out that her brother was a firefighter so there was a car chase with the two idiots and two fire trucks. At this point I left. Never to return. I actually spent more time trashing this movie in this review then I did watching it.

I would never recommend this movie to anyone. Its another envelope pushing sex comedy that is probably one of the worst movies ever made.