Did You Hear About The Morgans?

Did You Hear About the Morgans? follows a highly successful Manhattan couple, Meryl and Paul Morgan (Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant), whose almost-perfect lives have only one notable failure – their dissolving marriage. But the turmoil of their romantic lives is nothing compared to what they are about to experience: they witness a murder and become targets of a contract killer. The Feds, protecting their witnesses, whisk away the Morgans from their beloved New York to a tiny town in Wyoming, and a relationship that was on the rocks threatens to end completely in the Rockies... unless, in their new BlackBerry-free lives, the Morgans can slow down the pace and rekindle the passion.

This movie was so beyond not funny. I sat there for 40 minutes and didn't so much as smile at some of the most set up punchlines that were completely lame. I wondered whether to stay or not but then I thought about it and knew damn well that after another hour plus of country bumpkin mishaps these two were going to fall back in love and probably choose to stay in Wyoming . . . . . . . still without any laughs for the audience. Add to that the fact that I can't stand Sarah Jessica Parker and the weight of there being so many better things I could be doing with my time so I pulled the plug.

I wouldn't recommend anyone bothering to waste their time on this. Its not funny. Sarah Jessica Parker sucks. And the movie couldn't be more formula if they tried.