Nine

Nine is a musical that follows the life of world famous film director Guido Contini (Daniel Day-Lewis) as he reaches a creative and personal crisis of epic proportion, while balancing the numerous women in his life including his wife (Marion Cotillard), his mistress (Penelope Cruz), his film star muse (Nicole Kidman), his confidant and costume designer (Judi Dench), a young American fashion journalist (Kate Hudson), the whore from his youth (Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson) and his mother (Sophia Loren).

I didn't think it was possible for Daniel Day Lewis to do anything bad. I was wrong. This movie was horrible! I'm usually a big fan of musicals but this was beyond unbearable. After every song, I turned to WW and asked "what?" Every f'n song was about Guido. I started to wonder if the movie was called Nine because all it really was was nine songs about Guido. And I didn't give a rat's ass about guido. The only two performances that didn't make me want to stab myself in the ears were Fergie's and Nicole Kidman's. But they still sucked because they were singing about Guido.

I wouldn't recommend anyone checking this movie out . . . . . ever! It has ruined the always reliable holiday season/Oscar contending musical string. F Guido!