About Last Night


A modern reimagining of the classic romantic comedy, this contemporary version closely follows new love for two couples as they journey from the bar to the bedroom and are eventually put to the test in the real world.

I'll admit that I truly was as far as possible from being in a state of mind to laugh when I watched this movie.  So it is quite possible that my review of this is a little tainted.  I thought that the Kevin Hart parts of the movie were funny but that was about it.  The two main leads were very stale and I didn't really care about where their story was going.  It's like you were forced to watch them in order to enjoy the Kevin Hart/Regina Hall  stuff that was actually carrying the movie.  

I would somewhat recommend people checking this out.  There were some good laughs from Kevin Hart/Regina Hall (they might have been even funnier if I had watched this at a better time) and it was definitely a watchable movie about dating.