Sabotage


In Sabotage, Arnold Schwarzengger leads an elite DEA task force that takes on the world's deadliest drug cartels. When the team successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house, they think their work is done until, one-by-one, the ten members mysteriously start to be eliminated.  

This was a pretty good adrenaline fueled movie.  Total badass characters, lots of action and some crazy violence.  I like movies like this where I can shut my brain off and just enjoy the ride.  I also like the filming style of this director.  Can't remember his name but he is the same guy that made End Of Watch.  The only knock I'll make on this movie is that I was not a fan of the last 10 or so minutes. It extended a bit to far past the DEA team and into a part of the story that I wasn't as interested in.

I'd recommend this movie for any action movie fans.  Sure a lot of the testosterone acting was way over the top but that is to be expected in a movie like this.