Noah


Academy Award-winner Russell Crowe stars as Noah, a man chosen by God for a great task before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world.

I'm not going to remotely pretend that I know anything more than the building of an arc.  So I can't touch on how accurate it was or whatever.  As a stand alone movie based on Noah's building of the arc, I really liked this movie.  It was very powerful in its portrayal of belief and spiritual faith.  The family dynamics shown through their dealings with those things was very well acted/directed.  The effects were phenomenal.   The kids all put in great performances and Russell Crowe was great.

Again - not sure how accurate it all was but I would definitely recommend this movie.  I thought it was a well put together "epic" and absolutely worth the time/money.