The Ten Worst Movies Of 2016

Dishonorable Mention - Batman Vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice
The movie was watchable and really was not bad enough for the Bottom 10 list of the year but I will never understand DC Comics complete and total inability to get out of their own way.  Especially with the constant success of every Marvel movie no matter what hero that they bring to the big screen, how can they screw the pooch so much with the most recognizable superheroes in all of comic book land?

10 - Hardcore Henry
First person video games are a huge success.  Why not make first person movies?  This movie is exactly why you should not do that.

9 - Fifty Shades Of Black
I'm usually a fan of spoof movies and really like Marlon Wayans.  But this movie was just weak subject matter I guess because it didn't hook me and was a total waste of time.

8 - Krampus
Were we really missing a Christmas based horror movie?  Is that was the masses were calling for?  No.  No they weren't.  And if they were - make it look more than a homemade movie.

7 - The Forest
A wannabe knock off of The Blair Witch Project from a couple years ago.  Pretty much watched this whole movie with my annoyed face on.  Just stop, Hollywood!

6 - Nine Lives
Really?  Is this where Kevin Spacey's film career has gone?  Voicing a cat?  So sad.  Also - total garbage that I don't even think kids would enjoy.

5 - When The Bough Breaks
Why bother making a suspense movie if there is literally no suspense?  I've never been less bored by a movie like this.  True they are always formula but you don't have to literally mail it in as much as they did with this one.

4 - Boo!  A Madea Halloween
I'm saying this as a huge fan of the Madea character . . . . . . please stop, Tyler Perry.  Please.  You are ruining a classic character with garbage like this.

3 - Blair Witch
I let my hopes get up for this and that they would finally do justice to the original movie based on the marketing that they were doing for this movie.  But no.  Just another wannabe turd.

2 - Gods Of Egypt
How the hell do you make a big budget movie about Egyptian gods look so cheesy?  This was like an 80s cheesy movie that wanted to be taking seriously with current filmmaking abilities.  Just looked completely awful.

1 - Independence Day: Resurgence
Wow!  I can't remember that I saw a sequel this bad.  It takes alot for me to become the guy in the audience that is just talking out loud and heckling the movie basically but this movie brought me there.  This was so bad that I couldn't even walk out because my annoyance needed to see how much worse it would get.